We provide accurate view of vessel’s condition by determining deficiencies which may justify detention of the ship, costly fines, environmental risky issues, human injuries, hazardous situations with prospective solutions for upgrading ISM and ISPS failures and defects just by elaborating the main seaman practice issue
COMMON SENCE ACOMPLISHED WITH EXPERIENCE
During survey, Ka.ims monitors the maintenance system by combining/considering the following, in order to upgrade the maintenance system with the necessary targeted actions:
- issues or complications revealed during the condition survey
- company’s shore technical management procedures
- principals’ definition of vessel’s performance/life
We provided detailed view to prospective owners with the CONDITION and MAINTENANCE status of the vessel with anticipated cost for rectifying any defect that may justify to non-well operational status of the vessel.
- Relative solutions on the above may be proposed and monitoring of same till complete fulfilment of the assigned jobs.
- Creation of detailed repairs specification enabling principals to gather an accurate tender from various vendors.
We provide dry-docking procedures, beginning from the specification which includes an initial condition survey till final monitoring, enabling cost minimizing and time effectiveness and efficiency.
- Expertise on Black sea /East Mediterranean/Spanish coast and Caribbean ship repair facilities yards, in result enabling to the best option of competitive tenders and leading to completion of project within the time frame given, including “unforeseen issues”.