We are able to manage major refits within any given location globally. Technical managers are deployed internationally on a project management basis to oversee structural renewals and repairs as well as main engine overhauls and replacements.
We provide extensive skills support direct to operators and ship owners to their own planned and emergency docking.
Our aim is to ensure availability of project managers, welders and fitters, trained mechanical engineers and marine electricians to support services and projects during your vessel’s docking internationally.
We have successfully managed or supported dry docking for numerous customers in various locations across the globe.
Our services include:
• Superintendent assigned to the project
• Vessel visit to identify speciﬁc docking works and defect rectiﬁcation work.
• Gathering of information from classiﬁcation societies and other regulatory bodies for work needed to satisfy new or future requirements
• Preparation of a detailed repair speciﬁcation
• Review of the repair speciﬁcation by the technical director
• Together with vessel Owners and Chartering team, if necessary, identifying the region of the world where a vessel should dock
• Shipyards identiﬁed and contacted for availability and interest
• Repair speciﬁcation dispatched for shipyard quotations
• Shipyard tenders received and evaluated on a like-for-like basis
• Yard recommendation and funding request submitted to Owners
• Spares parts ordered and subcontractors assigned
• Shipyard contract awarded
• Vessel completes dry docking – daily reports issued
• All invoices received and paid
• Dry docking report issued as required
KAIMS provide price competitive advantages, combined with good quality & reliable services for all type of vessels undergoing repairs, as per below selection of Major Yards that may be of service at, but not limited to:
Bulgaria | Turkey | Spain | Las Palmas | Panama | Africa | Romania | Lithuania | Malta | Singapore | China | Montenegro | Trinidad & Tobago